Personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Displaying content from external platforms
- Vimeo Video / Youtube
Personal data: Cookies, Usage data
- IP Anonymisation in Google Analytics
Personal data: Cookies, Usage data
Data owner and controller
Attoma SAS, 25 rue Titon, 75011 Paris | France
Owner’s contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data Collected
The types of Personal Data that this website collects directly or through the use of third parties include: Cookies, Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when you use this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and their absence may make it impossible to provide the Services through this Website. In the event that this Website specifies that certain Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate them without any consequences on the availability or functioning of the Service.
Users who have doubts about the mandatory Personal Data may contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or communicated through this Website and confirm that they have obtained the consent of the third party to provide the Data to the Owner.
Method and location of data processing
Methods for data processing
The Owner shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data.
The processing of Data is carried out using computers or software, following procedures and organisational modes closely related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, the Data may be accessible, in certain cases, to certain categories of persons in charge of the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal department, system administration) or to external parties (such as third party technical service providers, messaging services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) designated, where applicable, as Subcontractors by the Owner. An updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of the data processing
The Owner may process the Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following conditions apply:
- users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: Under some legislations, the Owner may be authorised to process Personal Data until the User objects (“opt-out”), without having to depend on consent or one of the following legal bases. However, this condition does not apply when the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law.
- the supply of Data is necessary for the execution of an agreement with the User or for any pre-contractual obligation of the User
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject
- the processing is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party
In any case, the Owner will willingly assist you in clarifying the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular if providing Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Location of the data processing
The Data are processed at the headquarters of the Owner and in all other places where the parties responsible for processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve the transfer of the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To learn more about where the transferred Data is processed, Users may consult the section that contains details on the processing of Personal Data.
Users also have the right to know the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organisation governed by public international law or created by two or more countries, such as the United Nations, as well as the security measures taken by the Owner to save their Data.
If such a transfer takes place, Users can find out more by consulting the corresponding sections of this document or by contacting the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Duration of data storage
Personal Data is processed and kept for as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to entering in a contract between the Owner and the User must be kept until the full execution of the contract.
- Personal Data collected for the legitimate interests of the Owner shall be retained for as long as necessary to achieve these purposes. Users can find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be permitted to retain Personal Data longer whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data longer whenever required for the performance of a legal obligation or by order of an authoritative body.
Once the retention period has expired, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of deletion, the right of rectification and the right of data portability cannot be applied after the expiration of the retention period.
Purposes of the data processing
User Data is collected in order to enable the Owner to provide its Service, to fulfill its obligations, to respond to law enforcement requests, to protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), to detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Displaying content from external platforms, Analyses and Exchanges with social networks and external platforms.
For detailed information on the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may consult the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes using several services:
- Displaying content from external platforms
- Exchanges with social networks and external platforms
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have already given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Oppose the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Details are added in the corresponding section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Data is being processed by the Owner, to obtain information on certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- Check and obtain a rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
- Limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will only process their Data for storage purposes.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or erased. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the deletion of their Data from the Owner.
- Recover their Data and transfer them to another controller. Users have the right to retrieve their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to transfer them to another controller without hindrance of any kind. This provision applies provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with their data protection authority.
Information regarding the right to object to the processing
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a reason related to their particular situation that justifies such objection.
Users should be aware, however, that if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to such processing at any time without any justification. To find out whether the Owner processes Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise the User’s rights may be addressed to the Owner using the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be studied by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in court or in steps that may lead to legal action resulting from improper use of this Website or Related Services.
The User is aware that the Owner may be required to disclose Personal Data at the request of public authorities.
Additional information regarding the User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third party services may collect files that record interactions with this Website (system logs) or use other Personal Data (such as IP address) for this purpose.
Information not included in this policy
Further information regarding the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please refer to the contact details at the beginning of this document.
How “Do not track” requests are handled
This Website does not support “Do not track” requests.
If the changes affect the processing activities carried out on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner must obtain new consent from the User where necessary.
Any question or need ? Contact us !